Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Top 10 Entrepreneurial Countries

I recently discovered an article in Fortune Small Business (June 2007) discussing the most --and least-- entrepreneurial countries in the world. I found the top 10 particularly interesting, and thought that you might too.

Rank Country
1 New Zealand
2 United States
3 Canada
4 Australia
5 Singapore
6 Hong Kong
7 United Kingdom
8 Ireland
9 Denmark
10 Iceland

Iceland? Whaa? Are there a lot of opportunities in cold storage there?

If anyone could share knowledge concerning Iceland's business contributions, I would be interested. I am only familiar with geo-thermal spring fed spas, and raving nightlife.

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Dr. Vivek Murthy - We usually publish Remarkable People on Wednesday mornings, but we wanted to get this interview out before the elections. This episode's remarkable guest...
    3 years ago
Blog Directory - OnToplist.com