Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Buffett on World's Growing Wealth


As always, I continue to follow the advice of highly successful people to emulate.  Warren Buffett is one of the people who I hold in high esteem.  Coming from a middle-class family to rise to one of the richest people on the planet is truly an amazing feet!

If you haven't done so already, I recommend reading (or listening to as I did) The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, which chronicles the life and rise of "The Oracle of Omaha".

Recently, I came across an interview in The Wall Street Journal entitled Buffett on World's Growing Wealth, in which Mr. Buffett details how he plans to convince America's billionaires to publicly commit to giving away at least half of their fortunes.

He is not only rich in wealth, but truly philanthropic as well.

JM Kelly, The IT Entrepreneur

No comments:

My Blog List

  • Dr. Vivek Murthy - We usually publish Remarkable People on Wednesday mornings, but we wanted to get this interview out before the elections. This episode's remarkable guest...
    3 years ago
Blog Directory - OnToplist.com